Why aren't socks real thick on the bottom?
- PronkLv 73 months agoFavorite Answer
I agree,and found a solution;
Tape kittens on the bottom of them.😾
- djLv 63 months ago
Maybe you should invent them, I might buy a pair
- 3 months ago
my socks are stiff as hell, i use a hammer to beat them into shape.
haven't quite figured out how to get rid of that awful stench though!
- Big KahunaLv 73 months ago
Well,the bottoms don't wear out,but the toes need to be tripled.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- WisecrackerLv 73 months ago
They do make thick winter socks.
- Adullah MLv 73 months ago
Socks are used for the feet , not for the bottom sir. That is why.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 months ago
If you are wearing them on your bottom, you're doing it wrong.
Take another crack at it. Put your best foot foward.
Just remember to toe the line.
- Mrs HLv 73 months ago
They actually have them but the thicker they get the sweat all but makes your shoes come off
- RRLv 73 months ago
I wear mine on my feet...
- Kid MohawkLv 53 months ago
You can buy ones that specifically are if that's your preference, but overall the answer is mobility and breathability.