Is it wierd for a guy to want to partake in "girl power???"?

ever since I was fourteen I have wanted to be a kunoichi{a.k.a a female ninja.} I know that before that I want to be a "girly tomboy." I don't even know why. I watch battle angel alita and I want to be alita. it's weird but in a good way. I just don't think I will ever achieve it. I am very big in build and biologicaly male for the foreseeable future. I guess I just wanted to know is there anyone who feels like I feel. especialy at age thirty five. also is there some place I can go and vent other than a conselor because I got one. she good but she's not that kind of conselor.

Favorite Answer

Being LGBT, is a natural congenital condition, and many animal species have LG members. (of which humans are one such species)

Nothing wrong with that.

If I were you, I would get an Alita bodysuit (Google them - there are tons) or make your own cosplay suit.

• reme_1

I think you need to talk to a therapist.

We have no clue and no way of knowing.

coconuts ­­­­­­­­­