What to watch in Naruto after Shippuden?

I just finished watching Naruto Shippuden to the end. What a lousy ending, I thought.

But I liked it overall. So what comes next? I know some stuff follows, but I'm not sure what order I should watch and which ones are good. And I prefer dubs, do any of them have English dubs?

Favorite Answer

The Last movie is the next direct sequel to Shippuden.  And I'd say it's worth watching, it ties off a few things.  Unlike previous movies it is canon. After that is the new Boruto series.  It's not really that tied to Shippuden and is mostly a separate new story arc around new characters, though the old ones are still there.  It's up to you if you want to watch it.

Have you played the ninja storm games, they’re a great way to go through the series and just a fun fighting game series in general. After that yeah watch the last and boruto but be warned that most of boruto right now is filler.

I agree that Boruto is next.

It's not nearly as good as the original Naruto

or even as good as Naruto Shippuden

but it's not bad, it's worth watching (for a Naruto fan). All of the (living) Naruto characters re-appear as adults...most of them with kids...

I also liked the "Rock Lee Go" a little (just a little bit, occasionally some very funny gags), but Boruto is definitely better.

• Nunya

There is Boruto but I stopped after Shippuden.