What to watch in Naruto after Shippuden?

I just finished watching Naruto Shippuden to the end. What a lousy ending, I thought.

But I liked it overall. So what comes next? I know some stuff follows, but I'm not sure what order I should watch and which ones are good. And I prefer dubs, do any of them have English dubs?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The Last movie is the next direct sequel to Shippuden.  And I'd say it's worth watching, it ties off a few things.  Unlike previous movies it is canon. After that is the new Boruto series.  It's not really that tied to Shippuden and is mostly a separate new story arc around new characters, though the old ones are still there.  It's up to you if you want to watch it.

• 4 weeks ago

Have you played the ninja storm games, they’re a great way to go through the series and just a fun fighting game series in general. After that yeah watch the last and boruto but be warned that most of boruto right now is filler.

• 4 weeks ago

I agree that Boruto is next.

It's not nearly as good as the original Naruto

or even as good as Naruto Shippuden

but it's not bad, it's worth watching (for a Naruto fan). All of the (living) Naruto characters re-appear as adults...most of them with kids...

I also liked the "Rock Lee Go" a little (just a little bit, occasionally some very funny gags), but Boruto is definitely better.

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

There is Boruto but I stopped after Shippuden.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.