Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

is the following scenario "dangerous".....?

Im a petite girl (15yrs,5'3, 115lbs)who drank a lotttt of 40% alcohol straight from the bottle not at all measuring it, i remember fainting and blacking out in my room. (yes i drank alone. yes im a loser )did i put myself in serious danger?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you woke up you're out of danger. It's when you don't wake up that it's dangerous.

Don't make a habit of it. One day you might not wake up.

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Try to never drink again in your life. Try to regard your experience with it as a warning.

• 4 weeks ago

It's really bad for your liver. The real danger is if you are drinking that much away from home and pass out. You could find yourself raped or kidnapped and raped by some violent, predatory loser. Because you are so small, you can't drink as much as a man or a larger woman. You shouldn't be drinking that much alone and you shouldn't drink that much in public, either.

• 4 weeks ago

you mightve, i wouldnt do it again

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, your body is very resilient. Now that you have had the hangover and have learned that it sucks, you probably won't do it again :)

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A standard serving (drink) of liquor is 1.5 ounces.   But a large gulp will be about two ounces.   So three quick swigs of rum or vodka will put you at a BAC level of 0.14.   Most first-time drinkers will fall unconscious by about 0.15.

• thats terrifying...im surprised i didnt die or at least have a hangover

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.