I had a dream that I slit my friend's wrists for him, what does that mean?

• Henry
    Favorite Answer

It means you watched a horror movie last night!

• Rich

Depending on whether he asked for this or not, it means that you either have enough influence or power over him that he would commit suicide, or that you have a deep rooted hate against him to the point you would take into your own hands to kill him.

Either way, it is not good dream. Either way it is a path to darkness and eternal separation from love (God).

Please, repent of your sins and ask Him to cleanse your heart from all evil.

Eternity is a long time, and there is no way out of hell. It is not worth taking this lightly.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

Your friend has confided in you his suicidal ideology and you are wishing he'd just do it and get it over with.

i would wonder what type of movies youve been watching lately

• Nancy

It means you're afraid that you're an enabler.