Is this dress appropriate as a wedding guest? ?

Is this a good idea for a winter wedding guest or is it too much? I could get alterations shorten it so it isn't floor length. I also have broad shoulders and am athletic body type. 

The wedding attire is black tie

Send some nudes of yourself so we can get a feel of what it would look like on you

Source(s): Let me see them titaaays

I would probably cover my shoulders for a winter wedding.

• Alan H

Harmless enough.  Do NOT dress better than the bride 

• GB

It looks fine to me, and would only be a problem if the bridesmaids are going to be wearing  something similar.  Send a photo to the bride, for her opinion.

if ur white then i think its too extra but idk, im middle eastern and this dress is nothing to arabs, we are heaps more extra. i would probably wear this dress to a birthday lol but i dont like the looks of it im just talking about the level of extra

• drip

Unless this is very formal nighttime reception, no this is too much.  Too sexy for a family gathering, Long or short just not right for this event.

• Foofa

Unless it's a night time, cocktail party type wedding that's probably inappropriate. You could always put a wrap around it, but generally speaking bared shoulders aren't what you want to wear to someone else's wedding (unless it's on a beach and it's hot out).

• Kelly

It is too much, you should look for something else.

• Andrew Smith
      4 weeks agoReport

I might suggest that it was too LITTLE rather than too much.  But who am I to complain?

i dont see anything wrong with it

Aye. As long as it’s not white.