Is this dress appropriate as a wedding guest? ?

Is this a good idea for a winter wedding guest or is it too much? I could get alterations shorten it so it isn't floor length. I also have broad shoulders and am athletic body type. 

Update:

The wedding attire is black tie

Attachment image

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Send some nudes of yourself so we can get a feel of what it would look like on you

Source(s): Let me see them titaaays
  • 1 month ago

I would probably cover my shoulders for a winter wedding.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Harmless enough.  Do NOT dress better than the bride 

• GB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It looks fine to me, and would only be a problem if the bridesmaids are going to be wearing  something similar.  Send a photo to the bride, for her opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

if ur white then i think its too extra but idk, im middle eastern and this dress is nothing to arabs, we are heaps more extra. i would probably wear this dress to a birthday lol but i dont like the looks of it im just talking about the level of extra

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless this is very formal nighttime reception, no this is too much.  Too sexy for a family gathering, Long or short just not right for this event.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless it's a night time, cocktail party type wedding that's probably inappropriate. You could always put a wrap around it, but generally speaking bared shoulders aren't what you want to wear to someone else's wedding (unless it's on a beach and it's hot out).

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is too much, you should look for something else.

• Andrew Smith
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I might suggest that it was too LITTLE rather than too much.  But who am I to complain?

• 1 month ago

i dont see anything wrong with it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Aye. As long as it’s not white.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.