Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

How many world titles do you think Reigns, Rollins and Wyatt will end up having in their careers? Wrestlers with 10 or more title reigns?

At this point for John Cena.. 7 years into his WWE run he was a 10 time world champion, considering Reigns and Rollins only have 4 world titles and were both at stages considered the new faces of the company.. and Wyatt to now of just won his 2nd world title, how many title reigns do you think each man will end with when they retire?

I feel as if Wyatt will be known for his great matches and gimmick rather than reigns similar to the Undertaker and feel perhaps only 1 or 2 more reigns considering how long it's taken him this far.

I feel like Reigns or Rollins atleast one of them will end up with a ridiculous amount of world title reigns which is just annoying, I feel as if winning a world title is alot less rare these days.. I mean Kofi Kingston winning one reign was good but when you compare it to Flair, Cena, HHH, Orton, Edge it makes people who have only won a couple mediocre when that title could of meant a big deal.

Flair I think was alright when it was JUST him who had 16 title reigns because it was cool and different.. now you've got a handful of guys, Ortons not even 40 and is only a few off that.

• WWE Championships turn over a lot more frequently these days than in the past in The WWWF/WWF/WWE. So I won't be surprised to see both Reigns and Rollins end up with 10 or more Title Reigns. I don't think Bray Wyatt  will end up with 10 or more World Title Reigns, but I think Brock Lesnar could wind up with more World Title Reigns than Randy Orton, Triple H, Ric Flair and John Cena.

I dont think wyatt will win anymore but i see him holding onto the universal championship until wrestlemania possibly losing it to roman reigns, as for reigns and rollins i can see them winning 7 or 8 world titles each until retirement.

I think Reigns and Rollins will have more than 10, but they will not surpassed Ric Flair though who has 16.