Low blood pressure 95-55/63-pulse?

30. I run a lot. Never been this low past few days. And I had strong coffee so I’m not sure how.  Only symptoms I have is little tired nothing crazy. Now I’m panicking and also I had lots of heart tearing done 3 months ago and nothing came back but I’m scared. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You might be dehydrated,  drink plenty of water and take another reading.

• 4 weeks ago

i would go see your doctor about it and get it checked out

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i would just go see your doctor about it

• 4 weeks ago

"Most experts define low blood pressure as readings lower than 90 mm Hg systolic or 60 mm Hg diastolic."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What's considered low blood pressure for you may be normal for someone else. Most doctors consider blood pressure too low only if it causes symptoms. Some experts define low blood pressure as readings lower than 90 mm Hg systolic or 60 mm Hg diastolic. If either number is below that, your pressure is lower than normal.Mar 10, 2018

- google.  

so you're blood pressure is still fine.  and so is your pulse.  i would cut back on the coffee.  drink more water.  i never drink coffee and i think it's overrated and unnecessary.  

just keep an eye on your bp for another week or so.  you can get machines for home use not too expensive online.  or go to a drug store or pharmacy that may have stations to use.  or even back to your doctor's office.  see a nurse.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.