Lance asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

Questions about my credit cards. ?

A while a go while in my bank my bank rep said I could get a credit card, so I got one. When the no interest ran out I got another. Now the no interest has run out on both cards. I like having the cards and they have maid my credit much better. So my question is, say I go out and charge 10$ for this 30$ for that and 50$ for that the total charged would be 90$ if I pay that 90$ off, like the whole 90$ before my credit bill is dew will they charge me any interest (Apr)? I would use my credit cards this way. One reason is if I dident have the money rite then I could still get somthing but just maid sure I paid for it later.

As others have told you, when you pay it in full there is no intrest paid.

Please learn to use English properly.  "Maid" is a female domestic servant.  You meant "made".

"Dew" is tiny drops of water that form on cool surfaces at night, when atmospheric vapor condenses.  You meant "do."

If you pay it in full, no interest.

Wait for the monthly bill, review it, pay IN FULL within terms ... and true, you will not be charged any interest.

i would ask your bank about it, they would know

Your terms of service usually list the number of days after a purchase before interest is charged.  Typically, a common standard is about 25 days.

Interest is usually NOT added to NEW purchases during the CURRENT billing cycle.  Pay the bill in full and you will never pay interest because interest is usually only charged on balances carried into the NEXT billing cycle.

So - paying your card in full by the due date of the bill should avoid interest.

If you always pay the entire new balance before anything is due, then you usually don't get charged interest. But if you pay only the minimum due, then you get charged interest. And if you pay the entire new balance some months but not others, then you get charged interest some of months that you did pay in full. Even if you don't pay the entire new balance just once, there will be two months that you are charged interest.

Maid?  $ sign goes before the number.

If you pay the bill before the due date of the bill, you will not pay interest.