Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Atheists does the idea of Hell scare you ?

be honest it does a little bit 

79 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

sorry I'm not scared of make believe places.......

Source(s): honest!
  • Git
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, it does... a little. I feel kinda bad that Christians will be burning in hell for eternity.

Just as a Buddhist hell feels real to a Buddhist and nothing to a Christian, a Christian hell will feel real to a Christian and nothing to an atheist.

As for atheist, they do not believe in hell so there’s no hell for them.

• Rosey1 month agoReport

Not true - it says there is a fiery lake of burning soulful for those who don’t repent

• 1 month ago

hell does not exist. if anything it exists here on planet earth.

• fixerken
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

!he Bible does not teach the immortal soul and the hell fire doctrine!

• 1 month ago

Hahahaha!!! If I reject the idea of a god, what makes you think I believe in a hell?   Troll...... be gone.

• Rosey1 month agoReport

Not true - it says there is a fiery lake of burning soulful for those who don’t repent

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sorry.  Not one iota.  How about you?.  Does hell scare  the hell out of you?  Why?

• 1 month ago

Only when death is imminent 

I've known many atheists who talk a big anti-God game until their life about to end. 

Why does hell exist? @Nowpower 

If an evil person broke into your house raped and killed your children, should the Supreme being let them into heaven or cast them into hell? There is only one reason to deny God, and that is to continue revelling in sin. 

God's standard for entry into heaven is so high, that had Jesus not died, everyone would go to hell. 

Source(s): John 3:16, Romans 3:23, Revelations 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    • Nowpower
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He says it is a place of eternal torment (Luke 16:23), of unquenchable fire (Mark 9:43), where the worm does not die (Mark 9:48), where people will gnash their teeth in anguish and regret (Matt. 13:42),

• 1 month ago

Yes, I am terrified of ending up in places that I don't believe exist!

• Rosey1 month agoReport

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nobody knows the temperature in hell.

Maybe it is good for some of you to be afraid so you behave and I think Fireball is very special to be on here to make you behave.

• Rosey1 month agoReport

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I forget where Hell is mentioned in the Bible. Maybe it's one of those things that christians have made up over the years.

• fixerken
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The Bible does not teach the immortal soul and the hell fire doctrine! What happens when you hell potatoes, you cover them over! A burning hell come fro the Chaldean god of the underworld Hades!

• Juli
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Atheists don't believe in god.

Why would we believe in hell?

That's stupid.

• Veschengro
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Lulz Factory You are very obviously a trolling pleb  also then eh....
      Jekh dilo kerel but dile hai but dile keren dilimata

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.