Jesus Jacobo asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

My cat is in heat and she hasnt been using the bathroom?

She usually goes to the bathroom in the morning but I noticed she hasnt used it she ate her wet food and she just keeps putting her back end up and yowling what do I do? Is she using it outside?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Do NOT let your cat outside when in heat.  Keep her inside at all time with a litter pan.  And call your vet to set up a spay appointment in 3 weeks when she is out of this heat cycle.

• J C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why are you letting an uspayed cat outside?   Call the vet today and take their next available spay appointment and keep her in until she is spayed.   How irresponsible! 

• No the cat is inside I never let her outside unsupervised I just let her get some play time outside while im outside when its time to go in I bring her inside

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Maybe, take the poor animal to the vet and have her spayed.

• 4 weeks ago

Nope. She's probably pissing all over your house. GOOD KITTY! Payback for you being a horribly irresponsible pet owner who hasn't bothered to spay her. Better hope she doesn't end up with pyometra and DEAD.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PR
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Did you say, "cat in heat" and "outside"? You will soon have kittens.

If your cat doesn't stop yowling, and isn't using her litter, take her to the vet in case she has a bladder infection or stone.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

maybe you should bring her to the vet and get her checked out

• 4 weeks ago

Get the animal neutered, for heaven sake. Try being a responsible pet owner.

• Tony
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Try lighting some scented candles in the bathroom and leave out fresh towels: that might encourage her to use it. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.