Is it wrong to kick my 27 year old son out he has no job and no car?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Try to talk to him. Help him to get a job and be responsible. Tell him you love him but he needs to be responsible and if he needs help getting out of addiction maybe you can get him to an addiction center. Take him to a counselor if he has issues if he agrees.

Realize that if you kick him you won't be able to help him, he may fall down a spiral even more.

Do you want to cut off all relationship with him? Is he that bad?

Realize that if something worse happens to him you may feel remorseful and

unable to fix the problems.

Source(s): Im 60
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If you want to, it's your son.

• 3 weeks ago

If he isn't making any effort you will have to. If it really bothers you help him apply for jobs.

• 3 weeks ago

We aren't here to judge what you need to do in your own life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I’m just speaking from self experience my mom did this to me. I had a job n a car (although it was in her name) she tried to take the car & I simply asked how she expected me to get to wrk n maintain my job being that it was mandatory to have transportation also if she takes it I’m not paying on it every month. I said that to say this it just really depends on the situation bc there isn’t much detail. I understand that as a parent you guys figure tough love will force us to stand up on our own n take responsibility but look at the situation first. If he’s trying give a deadline make a plan if not iono what to say bc it’s not a good feeling not being able n now homeless 

• 3 weeks ago

Think it depends on whether he is trying to find a job and also whether he is helping out at home.

• 4 weeks ago

NOPE its not wrong, its your house, he lives there then he must live by the rules,,You could if you can, help him get a beater care that s gets him from A to B anything more and I guess he'll have to find a job so get something better,,,,'

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Take him to the mall and have him go into every store to look for work.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Need to know more facts about the situation first before I can answer that.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

you are not allowed to kick the owner out of his own house. get out of his basement, you goblin

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.