Is it wrong to kick my 27 year old son out he has no job and no car?

Try to talk to him. Help him to get a job and be responsible. Tell him you love him but he needs to be responsible and if he needs help getting out of addiction maybe you can get him to an addiction center. Take him to a counselor if he has issues if he agrees.

Realize that if you kick him you won't be able to help him, he may fall down a spiral even more.

Do you want to cut off all relationship with him? Is he that bad?

Realize that if something worse happens to him you may feel remorseful and

unable to fix the problems.

Source(s): Im 60

If you want to, it's your son.

If he isn't making any effort you will have to. If it really bothers you help him apply for jobs.

We aren't here to judge what you need to do in your own life.

I’m just speaking from self experience my mom did this to me. I had a job n a car (although it was in her name) she tried to take the car & I simply asked how she expected me to get to wrk n maintain my job being that it was mandatory to have transportation also if she takes it I’m not paying on it every month. I said that to say this it just really depends on the situation bc there isn’t much detail. I understand that as a parent you guys figure tough love will force us to stand up on our own n take responsibility but look at the situation first. If he’s trying give a deadline make a plan if not iono what to say bc it’s not a good feeling not being able n now homeless 

Think it depends on whether he is trying to find a job and also whether he is helping out at home.

NOPE its not wrong, its your house, he lives there then he must live by the rules,,You could if you can, help him get a beater care that s gets him from A to B anything more and I guess he'll have to find a job so get something better,,,,'

• Murzy

Take him to the mall and have him go into every store to look for work.

• Linda

Need to know more facts about the situation first before I can answer that.

• Jay

you are not allowed to kick the owner out of his own house. get out of his basement, you goblin