Anonymous

Why is Chick-Fil-A closed on Sundays?

It's so f*cking annoying. I drived all the way to this dumb resturant just for them to be closed. I need my chicken sandwiches. F*ck Chick-Fil-A. They are the only resturant who does this annoying dumb sh*t.

Let's start a boycott for them to be open 7 days of the week.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Sunday is a day of rest, you heathen!

*THROWS HOLY WATER AT YOU*

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because the owner's a bigot

• 4 weeks ago

Because it's a Christian company.

• 1 month ago

Because Jesus said Sunday was a day of rest, plus he cant eat pork since hes a jew, and chick fil-a filet is closed, so he goes to McDonald's instead

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Many small restaurants are closed one day a week where I live.  The Ethiopian place is closed Mondays.  The Gyros place is closed Sundays.  We adjust.

• 1 month ago

For religious reasons..

They're not the only ones who close though. Many businesses in my area close one or two days a week. It esures all employees have time away from the workplace. Plus generates more business on open days.

• 1 month ago

Religious reasons. The founder thought that the employees should have Sunday off so that they can go to church and spend time with family. I'm not a religious person but I agree with his reasons for doing it. Business shouldn't always be about squeezing every possible nickel out of the customers.

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

What dish is that?

Make your own chicken sandwich. 

• 1 month ago

Personally I like it.....I think most places should be closed on Sundays. FYI...for me it has nothing to do with religion, I'm an Atheist.

• 1 month ago

I bet it's more of a marketing tactic.  To create commotion about being closed on Sundays and to generate more sales on Saturdays and Mondays.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.