Anonymous

Why is Chick-Fil-A closed on Sundays?

It's so f*cking annoying. I drived all the way to this dumb resturant just for them to be closed. I need my chicken sandwiches. F*ck Chick-Fil-A. They are the only resturant who does this annoying dumb sh*t.

Let's start a boycott for them to be open 7 days of the week.

Sunday is a day of rest, you heathen!

*THROWS HOLY WATER AT YOU*

Because the owner's a bigot

Because it's a Christian company.

Because Jesus said Sunday was a day of rest, plus he cant eat pork since hes a jew, and chick fil-a filet is closed, so he goes to McDonald's instead

Many small restaurants are closed one day a week where I live.  The Ethiopian place is closed Mondays.  The Gyros place is closed Sundays.  We adjust.

For religious reasons..

They're not the only ones who close though. Many businesses in my area close one or two days a week. It esures all employees have time away from the workplace. Plus generates more business on open days.

Religious reasons. The founder thought that the employees should have Sunday off so that they can go to church and spend time with family. I'm not a religious person but I agree with his reasons for doing it. Business shouldn't always be about squeezing every possible nickel out of the customers.

• Snoopy

What dish is that?

Make your own chicken sandwich. 

Personally I like it.....I think most places should be closed on Sundays. FYI...for me it has nothing to do with religion, I'm an Atheist.

I bet it's more of a marketing tactic.  To create commotion about being closed on Sundays and to generate more sales on Saturdays and Mondays.