Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why don't people realize that SpongeBob SquarePants is communist propaganda?

Mr. Krabs is a character that makes business owners look bad.

We all know that business owners AREN'T greedy and they DON'T treat their employees like garbage, but they make this show for children to brainwash them into thinking that capitalism, business owners, and entrepreneurship is bad.

Please take this show off television

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, some employers are greedy and treat their employees like trash. 

But, that still doesn't discredit capitalism. 

Lolz

• ricky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have not watched, but I will. I’d like to see a kids show asking children what they think about America, about business and such. What would they say about America?

• Zack
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Can’t tell if this is sarcastic or not.

If it’s not, you’re completely wrong. Jeff Bezos, for example, underpays his Amazon employees and overworks them while he makes so much money and pays almost no taxes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You know what happens when you tell Americans something is bad? They want to do it more...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • So you watch cartoons all day instead of finding a job? Trump really love people like you and I can see why....

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You must have way too much time on your hands.   

So, in  your creative mind,  Sponge Bob ,  Mr. Crab et all would be working together in perfect harmony without any conflict?  Sounds like a snoozer.     And,  doesn't labor have the right to dissent?  Are we all just slaves in the owner's system?  Most of us have had bosses like Mr. Crab and can appreciate SB's position.  ( This from watching the show with my grandson)   

The show works because it has humor for kids and is mildly watchable for adults with kids.  It uses humor ( look it up) 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bob the builder and Barack Obama are both Yes We Can.  But Obummer was conservative.

• 1 month ago

For me, it's because I've never seen, or heard one second of it.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure, dear. tell it to your shrink.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.