Are you a vegetarian or omnivore? ?

You live off plants like me or do you live off of animal abuse?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I am vegan and never eat anything that comes from an animal.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Fine, just don't try to force me to do the same.

• 4 weeks ago

Of course it would have been better if I had died say twenty six years ago along with the mother of my daughter than to have lived and eaten meat.

• 4 weeks ago

Omnivore. I like vegetables, fruits and meat.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm going to go with omnivore

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

None. I live on ice and marshmallows.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

So .. if you're just Vegetarian you're still OK with the ''animal abuse'' that goes on to produce animal ''by-products'' then ?

• 4 weeks ago

Animal abuse has to do with the slaughterhouses and large corporations. It doesn’t have to do with meat eaters. They’re just doing their thing by eating meat for nutrition and satisfaction. 

• 4 weeks ago

Get the hell off of your high horse, with your claims of abuse. Not everyone can live without meat such as myself. 

Of  course it would have  been better if I had died say twenty six years ago along with the mother of my daughter than to have lived and eaten meat. 

Also I guess I'm better off on the floor in agony and not eating meat, to satisfy your sadistic love of causing other humans to suffer. 

Basically what you're doing is also a form of abuse, by calling others abusers, by indirectly trying to deny others, what it requires for many of us to be healthy. You may have the choice of what you chose to eat, but not everyone has that. It's also a choice that could in due time could dissipate, has it has happened for many.

Finally you've come off as quite the rectal orifice, as well as coming off as bloody know it all. Of course judgmental, egotistical, self centered, rectal orifices like you, are why SOME people hate vegetarians and vegans. Get down off your high horse, and realize life is not kind. 

Also realize that this dimensional linear temporal universe as we know it, is an extremely violent place, in which life as WE KNOW IT exists in. We know not of what lies beyond the temporal universal barrier, that separates us from any other universes, and/or dimensions, as those are both veils which we can NOT with our limited means pierce. That last was part of something I learned from an atheist.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I'm a human...humans are meant to be omnivores....check your teeth.

Animals aren't abused...they are killed humanely to be eaten.

• 4 weeks ago

All humans are omnivores. Your diet doesn’t change that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.