Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

Is this cat a Maine **** or not?

Sorry for the blurry picture, someone just told me he wasn't, not a breed expert, just wanted to know if he was or not.

Update:

*C o o n 

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

He's basically a Domestic Longhair but I'd say he has some Turkish Van in him.  The head isn't chunky enough, nor does he have the big paws and ear tufts that are typical of c o o n*  genetics.  Turkish Vans have silky coats and fluffy tails and come in gray as well as orange.  You can always get a cat DNA test.....  Whatever he is, he's a pretty boy.

*stupid Yahoo PC censorship

• ZotsRule
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Just realized you gave this fellow moron Best Answer.  You're the perfect pair!!!

• 3 weeks ago

No it is not.

Its just a generic domestic cat. It doesnt have a breed

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, it is a domestic short hair cat.Nothing like a maine ****.

• 4 weeks ago

NOT  a maine **** and does not even slightly resemble one. mine **** has bristles at the end of ears and has longer fur

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PR
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your cat is a domestic short hair, very cute.

Maine **** Cats were bred for cold climates. They have a long, thick coat to protect them from the harsh weather and somewhat rough features on their face. Your cat has short fur and definitely doesn't have the facial characteristics of one Almost a tuxedo cat in coloring, but more white on the sides. 

Maine **** Cat:

https://www.google.com/search?q=maine+****+cat&rlz...

Tuxedo cat:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tuxedo+cat&rlz=1C1...

• ZotsRule
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The tail is fluffy so this is a domestic LONGHAIR not shorthair. Your links are also worthless for the Maine **** as ANY picture tagged that will come up and most of these pics are NOT Maine ****.

• Pavel
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Is it shaved? If its naturally short haired, I dont think its a main *c o o n because it would freeze to death in the snow.

I had one growing up and it lived outside.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.