Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How do I get woman to keep affair secret?

A girl that goes to the same gym as me kept flirting with me. We ended up sleeping together a few times. I only did it because she said it would be our secret and she wasn’t looking for commitment. But now she says she feels guilty and can’t sleep she’s so stressed. She wants to tell my wife about it to ease her guilt. I can’t believe this. I feel really betrayed. I wouldn’t have done it if I’d known she was going to behave like this. She’s going to upset my kids. How do I get her to be a decent human and not say anything?

Was it worth sleeping with her ?

You made a decision and the consequences are coming.

I hope you learned the lesson.

Maybe stop going to that gym? Unless your wife goes there too then it won't matter because she has access to her. Or if she follows her on social media. I mean you can't get mad at her because you willingly did it. That's what happens when you sleep with random strangers. Make sure you get checked out too, sounds like she does this a lot. Find random taken guys and then try to ruin families. Even though YOU are 100% responsible because you're the one in the relationship. 

Black male. You must black male her.

I'm going to ask you the same question that I would ask a woman: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! You cheated but you're the one who feels betrayed? You want your adventures in infidelity to be kept under wraps? Well that's not how it works. 

Imagine that, YOU feel betrayed. Imagine how your wife will feel, since you betrayed HER. You mention your side chick, and say that SHE needs to be a decent human being? Maybe if YOU were a decent human being, you wouldn't have cheated in the first place. SHE is going to upset your kids? No, YOU are going to upset your kids. 

You "only did it because she said it would be" your secret, every time you did it. No, you did it because you wanted to, and now you're upset because you're gonna get caught. You brought that on yourself. You made your bed, now you get to lay in it. 

If you really love your wife you wouldn’t cheat on her. You not only hurt your wife but that woman too. You hurt both women. Not a good choice you did there. You used that other woman for sex and not cared about her. And if your wife knows about it you will really hurt her. Good luck with your marriage and family 

If you were a decent human being yourself, you wouldn´t have slept with someone else. People like you disgust me. Its literally no that hard to be loyal to someone you LOVE. Your wife deserves the truth and I hope its told to her or she finds out herself. You don´t deserve happiness after you knew this would break your wife´s heart but still did it.

• Genos4 weeks agoReport

Happy: Would you be so happy if your partner gave you a dose of VD because they slept around behind you back, would you think it is so OK then?

That is like the kid and the dike and eventually the pressure on the finger. It comes out.

You could tell your wife first and beat her to it? Then you wont have to worry about what that women does or doesnt say.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but this didn't happen troll. You dreamed it.