My brother bought a 1990 Mallard Sprinter 38ft RV with the ford 460 *Continued in Detail*?

It has a Placard on the Body saying Banks Turbocharged, But theres no Turbocharger on it

Can anyone tell me if those came with a Turbo on the Engine?

To my knowledge Banks never made any turbochargers for the 460.  However they did make turbos for the 6.9L and 7.3L N/A diesels. Both of which were used in motorhomes.  It's likely that the motorhome came with a diesel originally, but that diesel was replaced with the 460.  The 460 was noticeably more powerful than the N/A 6.9L and N/A 7.3L diesels.  However a Banks-equipped 6.9L/7.3L would be more powerful than a stock 460.  Perhaps the factory diesel had a catastrophic failure and was replaced with much cheaper 460. 

• Ian K

May have been swapped out from the turbo diesel....

A Banks Turbocharger is an aftermarket product. If you can't find it either it wasn't installed or it was and later was removed.