Amber asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

Should I call mastercuts and complain about my color job?

So I spent around 120 to get a color job done that didnt make no difference at all to my hair

The last time I dyed my hair was at home back in september. I used the hair dye from sally beauty to dye it burgendy. My roots started to grow in fast and then the red in my hair was getting an orangy color

I went to tell the stylist to make the rest of my hair to the color of my roots. Note im tired of dying my hair and i just wanted to do it one last time to match my roots i dont want to mess with again! 

This girl i felt like she didnt know she was doing.  She didnt want to bleach my hair instead she used a green chemical like thing to cancel out the red and then she used a dye to match the roots for the rest of my hair

I didnt want to hurt her feelings but my hair still has a red tint to it and it looks the same as when i came in! Should i call and complain?

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

You should have said something then instead of waiting. You might have got a discount or she would have tried to make it right somehow. You can still complain to the manager and ask her if they can do it over again. They might accommodate you.

Sure, complain...  it's the latest trend...  I would throw a curve-ball and stick with your natural beautiful color that flows with your skin tone...  a real man don't care for fake women that are never happy with themselves..  my Ex still searches for a color different from what she naturally has..  she was knock-out gorgeous when I met her....  was...

• Fireplace

The Asker said nothing about what men think about her hair colour. Your answer is not relevant to the question.

• drip

You can’t wait long to register a complaint. Call and ask to talk to the manager. Chances are they will want to re-do  for you. Not return your money, 

• kelvin

you should swallow your loss and wonder why you even went back in the first place

• Gert

If you received poor service, of course, complain.

I would, but keep your cool and say you want them to do something about it.

If you're not happy, complain