Annie asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 3 months ago

Will Trump leave homeless veterans out in the cold again this Christmas and focus on helping rich people into his fancy New York Trump Hotel?

Look at his history with veterans, I mean the actual death threats against late Vietnam Veteran and Arizona Senator John McCain and insults towards Senator Richard Blumental who also served in Vietnam.

When we talk Trump, we talk about someone who uses vets to gain publicity and votes without offering one hand of help to them. Disgusting.

A Fallujah vet told me how he was thrown out of the Trumo Hotel lobby during a snowstorm and it bought tears down my face. What do you think?

• Kagome
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Remember how Mara Lago, Donald Trump's Florida resort was closed to Hurricane Maria victims. It is so sad he is not human.

Armouror is correct there are allot of fakes out there who are homeless but they will act like they served when in reality they wouldn't even score a 16 on the asvab.

Allot Mentally ill people in California wearing Digital ACU's they bought from a thrift store . Real veterans can go to the VA and the VA will find them shelter.

YOU should try finding actual FACTS about anything. The ONLY fact in your rant is than John McCain was a veteran and a Senator.

In fact, in 1995, the New York Times printed an article crediting Donald Trump with saving the NYC Veterans Day Parade with a $200,000 donation when organizers had $1.21 in the bank. That is $1 and 21¢.

• 3 months agoReport

Steven, you are right on. She is one of the worst liars I have seen on here. She should be deported to Nairobi to serve all their obamas.

Fallujah vet told me how he was thrown out of the Trumo Hotel lobby during a snowstorm and it bought tears down my face. 

Some reason this Fallujah vet didn't just go to a motel 6??

• STEVEN F

The LIAR claiming to be a vet never wore a uniform and never SAW any of the Trump hotels.

Poor people don't give him anything.

Blah, blah, blah

Donald Trump will say and tweet something about Veterans on Veterans Day while making it all about himself.  His attacks on Gold Star familes, retired Generals and John McCain are unforgivable.  Trump attacked patriot, Alexander Vindman, who witnessed Trump's phone call to Ukraine's President and testified to what he witnessed. Trump has been vindictive in his attacks on decorated military leaders by stripping the security clearances of these great military resources. Donald Trump doesn't show respect for our military, whether they're Veterans or active duty.  Trump's government shutdown hurt millions of American Veterans and their families.  Trump didn't care.  To Trump, it's all about Donald Trump. 

• abdul

Homelessness is a state and local issue, not a federal one. Trump has very little to do with municipal govt.

• Sandy

Trump just made is possible for veterans to seek help from private sector doctors and insurance companies when the VAs can't help them.

• Kagome

Um, we already had something called The Affordable Care Act courtesy of United States President Barack Obama. 

I think you’re too dishonest and misinformed and ignorant to respond to. I have already shown Trump has done more for vets than ANYONE. You don’t deserve a repeat.