Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 months ago

Was he playing a game?

After second date yesterday, I asked if we can meet today. He said "I will call you." I asked if we can meet at 2pm, and he said sure. But this morning, he texted if we can meet after 5pm because urgent work thing. I said sure. Then around 3:30pm, he texted lets meet next week because he has too many personal stuff to do. Then at 5pm, he called to ask if Im free today. Told him I have plan with friends but maybe next week.

Favorite Answer

probably not playing a game but you should take that as an indication of priorities: he has a stressful job and probably prioritizes it. my job is like that with last minute obligations that make it hard to plan anything.

If you're both truly busy, it would be worth it to make one more effort to get together. The ball's in your court now.

There's always the possibility that he's not really very interested, and is letting you down easy. If you actually want to encourage him, you'd better make sure to be available the next time he suggests meeting.

• PAMELA

Oh for god's sake, he is just not interested, get the message, stop taking to him and move on.

Listen to your intuition. If you feel uneasy about this situation, decide what is best for you moving forward. If you feel this is genuine, meet up next week if this suits you.

sounds like he was playing games

You should just bone him

You are both playing games. Grow up.