Is age 24 too late to start getting tattoos?

And in my country in West Africa, some men won't take you seriously in a relationship if you have a tattoo.

Not necesarily....you are still young. Do what you want but tatoo is bad for your health

If you're going to get them 24 seems like a good age. Make sure you place them where they won't interfere with your financial life.

No lol you’re never too old to get a tattoo 

There’s a time stamp on tattoos? What the hell 😂😂😂

• LM440

Absolutely not.  Age is not a factor for getting tattoos.  But a creative minds makes the process fun.

• kelvin

no such thing as too old for tattoos

...no, obviously not. You can get a tattoo at any point in your adult life (and it's probably best to wait until you're sure, as tattoos are for life)

• I can never have a reason to have a tattoo, my weight, skin and health is always changing and I won't wanna draw a tattoo on that only for it to be changing along.

I don't know is it

If so, then what's the best way to get your first tattoo?

At 24 you are far less likely to have regrets over tattoo choices, so its an ideal time to start if you are wanting to get some body art.

It is something deeply personal that you get for you, and the only real consideration to keep in mind is employment. Placement & subject matter CAN prevent certain jobs.

I am not sure I would WANT a man who has the mentality of " won't take you seriously in a relationship if you have a tattoo"

I want a man with a sensible approach & outlook, not one so backward, so they would be of no interest to me anyway