Monster asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Ohio, Will CPS take my baby if there is THC in my system?

I'm 27 weeks as of today, I have smoked marijuana off and on and my providers know this but haven't said anything to me each time I go to my prenatal appointment. I drink water and I am quitting cigarettes. How long will it take for marijuana to leave my system? No hate, no judgement, it isn't an addiction it helps with my nausea and the shits and vomiting and I don't do it constant.

Are you aware that your smoking cigarettes puts your GRANDCHILDREN at greater risk of autism? You need to stop smoking now and not smoke at all if you're pregnant in the future.

Depending on how much you smoke, it will take a month to clear out of your system. I can’t really trust you when you say you “don’t do it constant.” If you’re daily or close to daily, that will take an entire month to clear out. 

Don’t trust the person who says that doctors don’t test or report. They can and do. If they suspect you won’t be a good mom, they are mandatory reporters: they have to report.

So start cutting out marijuana now. Ask for something to deal with the nausea and diarrhea. I am surprised you’re still getting nausea at 27 weeks. Really, talk to the doctors, it sounds like something is making you sick. You need real treatment.

If you have nausea, shits and vomiting, then see a doctor for an alternative medication plan. I don't know what CPS will do about you having THC in your system, but I am guessing they will frown on that.

If you want to know how long it takes for weed to get out of your system, google it