If the election was today and you only had 2 choices, to choose from which party would you choose, and why?

1 The Fascist Party

2 The Liberal Party

No choice here.  You've merely given two different names for the same party.  My party isn't represented.

I would chose the GOP.. all others border on communism!r

False premises definitions but its what they do 

Republican because I DO NOT BELIEVE IN SOCIALISM and THE DEMOCRITS have done absolutely NOTHING IN THE LAST !! YEARS TO HELP REAL AMERICAN CITIZEN TAXPAYERS.

The liberal party because I don't want to die.

both are the same........

Aren't those the same? I would vote Republican, to keep my gun, the money I earn, and to keep INVADERS out.   UPDATE: the word is SARCASM because you are using inappropriate terms to define the 2 political parties in the USA.

You're just mad because you aren't invited to those Democrat slave-lynching parties anymore.  Poor you.

First I'll say this... you clearly have no clue as to what facism is so please stop insulting America with your blatant illiteracy. Secondly to answer your question I'll only ever vote for someone who encourages people to go out and earn success instead of voting for someone that wants to take assets from people who earned their success to give to the lazy.

Knowing what I know about history, Fascism can never lead to good things. Liberalism (Progressivism) brought us racial equality, gender equality, green climate measures, separation of church and state, freedom of speech, protests against war, healthcare, etc.