Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 4 weeks ago

Walmart garden section: $100 dollars worth of flowers, a wheelbarrow, or a small plastic statue of yourself that shoots water out the mouth?

Which one would you rather win?

Favorite Answer

A small plastic statue of myself that shoots water out the mouth would be cool. I never seen that when I went to Walmart garden section

I'd prefer the flowers. I already have a wheelbarrow.

Can I change the statue of me to one of a little boy peeing on the face of a Greek God??? I had seen one in a park,, sort of turned me onski…..  If they can't chisel me one in time of this big contest,, I'll take the $100 in flowers..  BUT, could you divide them up evenly and pass them out to all the women who lovingly tried to care for me???  just don't tell them they are from me, they might puke...  thx

• Jen

I already have a wheelbarrow and it's not time to plant flowers, so I am stuck with the small plastic statue of myself that shoots water out of the mouth.