So a guy in Alabama stabbed a baby today. A baby Trump balloon. He said he was offended by the balloon. Should we just go around?

Vandalizing everything that offends us? Come on, America. We can be more mature than this, can't we?

Favorite Answer

I made this game for people like that.  I call it Whack-A-POTUS.  Here you can smash any of the last four US Presidents all you want with a hammer.  The faster you smash them the more likely you'll win.

On a scale of zero to Antifa in Berkley that was close to a zero.

Is there a baby Pelosi balloon?

I had not heard the story. If it was his property, or he had the permission of the owner, then it wasn’t vandalism. It was a legitimate nonverbal speech.

• Bill

The person that made that balloon was trying to be offensive and obnoxious, and so he got the response he was bound to get sooner or later. 

If you're going to be an obnoxious prick looking to piss people off then you might just get what you want. The owner that balloon is just lucky he didn't land in the hospital for that stunt. 

• zeno

Socialist can't. BERKLEY encourages intolerance and all the pubic schools in California

Are indoctrinated the next generation to

Hate America and hate capitalism and hate

Anyone who does not have a complete broken

Socialist brain. Have even one conservative

View and they will attack you or try to kill

You. Don't believe in Hillary or Pelosi or

AOC or the green new deal or climate change

Or free health care or free education or open

Boarders? Then they see you as evil and

Racist and a nazi and worth removing.

• flip3 months agoReport

Was that even English?

The solution to this is simple... you have the right to peaceful assembly and protest. The second you become unfriendly meaning vandalism and violence is when the police should beat the ever living Hell out of you. That would put a stop to all this senselessness.

Another guy today stole a climate change protestors poster and threw it in the trash. I don’t see you getting all up in arms about that.

• Just Say No to War

Lol. I'm not up in arms about anything.  I'm jumping sitting back with my pooch watching a shitshow that is American politics.  Lol. But your panties seem to be in a wad. They have psychiatrists that can help you. 

How about the Liberals who grab peoples' red MAGA hats and destroy them?  Do you express outrage at those incidents as well?