I want to make website . how do i start ?

Favorite Answer

choose very best service providing company regarding hosting and web development contact them they will provide best solutions according to your needs and requirements for you and your company.. Recently i am working with Horizon International (IT solution company). i find it best as per my experience. i run around 20-25 website of my client, my past company had not much frequent contact with suitable solution and had lots of problem with my website whereas in Horizon International i get frequent suitable suggestions to make my website and business promotion.Now, i feel like i am in the different level of my business. Horizon International number is 9803425025, 014422283 website# www.horizonwebhost.net,

so you can contact them too to make yours.

• 6 days ago

First, you need to buy hosting I have an eCommerce store on WooCommerce so personally I use Cloudways https://www.cloudways.com/en/woocommerce-hosting.p...

Then, you need to install WordPress on your hosting, if you don't know how to use WordPress then I suggest you start with the Elementor plugin in your WordPress.

It's very easy drag & drop page builder you can make very beautiful websites for free.

Let me know if you need anything.

If you are completely newbie, you can easily learn WordPress. Because, To learn WordPress you don't need any coding skill. Everything is just drag-n-drop. You can effectively build a website on WordPress platform. There are thousands of WordPress theme available in the WordPress directory. You can just download and install on your website. This will help you to build a website effortlessly.

Go to youtube.com >> search: "how to build a website" >> see video and follow

like i did -  https://onlinereputation.co.il

Hope this helps. cheers

My advise to you is first think about what you want to do with your life. If you are like I just want to make website, and I don't know anything about it. I don't want to put effort into learning then you might as well find something else to do.

I already know what people would recommend, for you to do. I don't recommend you to do what they are suggesting first.

• Bill-M

Learn HTML/CSS

Start here:  www.w3schools.com

• zeno

Outline you want on it. Goods, services,

Content, charity, advice, advertising, etc

Etc etc. You must outline everything and

Slowly build it with someone who has

Done it before.

• Smokie

What do you know? What type of site? A blog? A store? Do you know what CMS you are going to use or are you coding from scratch? If you are a complete newb, I'd suggest learning html/css , php and become familiar with Javascript before you start. No need to be an expert but be familiar with because a basic understanding and ability to modify things in the future.

• Jay

by learning html and css