Comedy Section: What is the best Sitcom TV Show(s) in each local channel (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and The CW)?

For example:

ABC: Family Matters, Full House, Boy Meets World, Home Improvement, Perfect Strangers, Dinosaurs, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Roseanne, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, The Flintstones, The Brady Bunch, The Addams Family, Happy Days, Bewitched, Who's The Boss, Growing Pains, Mr. Belvedere, Modern Family, My Wife and Kids, George Lopez, Threes Company, What's Happening!!, etc.

CBS: The Nanny, I Love Lucy, Good Times, The Jeffersons, Two and a Half Men, Will & Grace,  Designing Women, Everybody Loves Raymond, The King of Queens, The Munsters, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, etc.

NBC: Saved By The Bell, Sanford and Son, I Dreamed of Jeanie, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The Golden Girls, Seinfeld, Blossom, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Cheers, 30 Rock, The Office, Night Court, Friends, In The House, Diff'rent Strokes, The Facts of Life, Family Ties, Punky Brewster, The Cosby Show, ALF, etc.

Fox: Martin, Married... with Children, Living Single, That 70's Show, Malcolm in the Middle, Arrested Development, Last Man Standing, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers, American Dad!, New Girl, Roc, The Bernie Mac Show, etc.

The CW: Moesha, Sister, Sister; The Parkers, The Wayans Bros., Everybody Hates Chris, The Parkers, Reba, What I Like About You, The Parent Hood, The Parkers, One on One, Girlfriends, The Game, Smart Guy, The Steve Harvey Show, Jane The Virgin, The Jamie Foxx Show, etc.

Note* UPN and The WB Drama Shows is included as The CW Drama Shows

Favorite Answer

ABC: Family Matters

CBS: Two And A Half MenNBC: Seinfeld. I'm surprised you didn't include Frasier.

Fox: The Simpsons.

The CW: Girlfriends.

Great question.