Dale asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 4 months ago

I want to start my own Nascar team and have it based out of Arizona, how can i get started?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

get a whole team of blacks and women then apply for funding from our multitude of liberal billionaires who want to rid white men of anything they are proud of,NASCAR being one of them from there you write to techie libs to get the word out about your diversified team and have them help get a following,from there you will have white guilt ridden liberals throwing themselves at you in order to give away their cash once sitting on a mountain of money you can move to Arizona and hire white racing team experts to sell out our secrets to minorities whos intention is to replace us,the bobby bowdens of NASCAR.the lib billionaires would donate so much moneey you will have the best machines and easily win like Hamilton in grand prix.once winning the promotion of minority dominance on the track will be blown out of proportion to make whites not want to compete and do other things.nba is a white league,now its been usurped and hook noses run the nba and nfl,nascar,grand prix and the worst of them all the NHRA,recently some black kid was winning at dirt bikes and the best sponsors ensured his victories.its all a charade intended to kill white peoples pride ,so jump on the Zionist gravy train,but as far as whites are concerned those leagues don't count they are deep state.you think im crazy,but this anti white pride movement is lined with gold and precious jewels.and az don't have much to do with anything except they would stand out more than if they were from Brooklyn,i used to drag race blacks are good racers in the south but whites are better everybody used to have a hot rod in calvert county virginia,now a liberal stronghold.im not criticizing minorities but if you want money jump on the anti white gravy train.and toot your horn...lol its true.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

If you got the money honey I got the time.

• 3 months ago

Step 1:  Accumulate about $30 million in unrestricted cash with the expectation that you will lose every penny of it.

Come back when you have that and we will move on to step 2.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Start sweeping in their garages.

Either that or have a crapload of cash.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

be rich or know people that are

• 4 months ago

**** your cousin

• 2 weeks agoReport

say it to our face you liberal democrap pos,you got incest on your mind from sucking your dads dick muthr fukr you filthy millennial cock smoker.

• 4 months ago

Better start printing money out of your ***

• 2 weeks agoReport

hire negroes and watch the cash pour in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.