Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Netherlands · 3 months ago

I have a stutter. How do I correct it on my own?

It is on anything on and off but most especially words where I have to think before speaking like my brother's ex-wife's name. Her name is Jennifer and I accidentally call his wife now, Joannie , by the name Jennifer since I was used to saying Jennifer in his last marriage. So I think before speaking. Now I cannot say the word Jennifer without a bad stutter. Same with the name Lisa as I joked too frequently about my Dad's 1st wife Lisa (my older brother's mother).

So how do I correct the stutter? It is always worse at the change of season for some reason.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Talk slow and you can overcome it. 

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.