Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Is Trudeau ruining Canada?

As a Canadian, NATIVE Canadian, I feel stomachache seeing the wave of immigrants bringing their "religion of peace" all over Toronto, Montreal, etc. It's ironic that Trudeau defends women and gays yet let these barbarics get into our country. 

Favorite Answer

Yes.  Canada will follow in Sweden’s footsteps.  Expect higher taxes, more crime, etc.  Trudeau and the elite will of course hide in their protected enclaves.  

As soon as I saw him bowing down to Allah in that mosque I knew it was over for Canada.  No un-believer can pray in a mosque with muslims - so Trudeau has in fact converted to Islam.  If you think that is good for Canada you are insane.

I believe he is

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

He won re-election so he can’t be ruining Canada that much.

Of course he is.  It's like leftists in all Western countries.  They've gone truly insane, literally nothing they say makes sense anymore.

Vote out any progressive. Elect people like Andrew Sheer, who will turn the nation around!

• sam

Canada troll. Real canadians are more tolerant than you

"Native", eh. What sort of native, exactly?

No since canadians want him despite him being a regular blackface.