I thought i was rich with just 30000 in my bank at age 30? was i a moron then, now im 37 and have 70000 with zero debt, did i learn fast?

NOt Bad,

However Do you have any other assets?  House? retirement accounts?

If $70,000 is all you have its probably a tad on the low side, I'm 40 and I save about $10,000 a year, to either bank accounts or stick market accounts.

Where do you have the $70,000 in?  are you planning on buying a hosue soon?

Are you going to invest this money?

Your on good track for retirement if you have saved your annual income by 30, and then annual income again per 5 years after that... as a baseline.   So if your standard of living is off a $30,000 income, you were right on track at 30 and probably a little short at 35, at 37 you need to get moving.  If your standard of living is based off a higher income your way behind. 

You a moron troll liar.

I don't know. What DID you learn? Money sitting in a bank earns squat. Great, you managed to save an additional $40k in seven years. But if that $30k had been put into some good mutual funds seven years ago, that $30k alone might be worth $50k plus, and that roughly $6k you put away each year for $40k might be worth another $50k and you'd have $100k instead of $70k.

Not if you keep $70,000 in a bank account.

No. You have known how to LIE for more than a decade.

At almost the same time you posted this question, you asked if switching to an HR degree after finishing a supply chain management degree would flag you as  undecisive to potential employers. Now you claim you are about 15 years older than most college seniors. You grammar skills are closer to an 8 year old.

• Damien
      1 month agoReport

no fool, just cause its the same username doesnt mean its me, thats my cousin

A whole $70,000?

Talk is cheap.........

• Gary

$30,000 is nothing.

I sincerely hope that's a figure of speech and you don't have that much money sitting in a bank account earning an extremely low interest. At 37, you need to be investing for your future, whatever it holds, whether that's college for your kids, a new home, or retirement.