Darren asked in SportsOther - Sports · 4 weeks ago

Why do people think that bowling, billiards, darts and other "sports" fun to play ?

What exactly is fun about knocking over bowling pins, throwing a dart, hitting a ball into other balls?

It doesn't make any sense to me. Why would I get enjoyment from doing these activities? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I think they just wanna be good at something even if that somethings rlly weird

• 4 weeks ago

Pretty much anyone can give those things a try.  Young or old. Tall or short. Overweight or thin.  None of that matters for those activities. Plus they are usually low stress. 

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

To each their own. It's called personal preference. What is fun to one person is boring to another. I like bowling and billiards but I do not like football or golf. 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because that's their opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You can drink beer and flirt with women while doing it. Try that while playing football.

• kara3 weeks agoReport

Football boys are way hotter and more athletic. Think again if I wanna date some freak who plays bowling 

Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Competition, improving your skill. Same with any sport, or anything competitive.

• 4 weeks ago

Are you good at anything? The fun is in competing with others and developing your skills.

• 4 weeks ago

I hate to think what you would get enjoyment from. 

• Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

proving superiority over others is always fun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.