Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

how to get something out of my eye?

i think something got into my right eye and it hurts a little bit when i blink. i cant seem to get it out, what do i do?

i've already tried rinsing it with cool water but it doesnt seem to work. maybe im doing it wrong? how do i rinse my eye with water?

i still cant seem to get it out of my eye. i dont really see anything in my eye, and its not even that painful, its just a little bit irritating sometimes when i blink. it hurts a bit less now, but i can still feel it. help?

• Linda
    Favorite Answer

If you open your eye and let cool water run into it for 30 seconds and if that doesn't work there are products you can buy at the pharmacy to help rinse your eyes out. Your eyes also might be real dry and irritated and feel like there is something in there when in actuality there is nothing. Try visine or saline to see if that helps next. Then lastly see your eye doctor if it still hurts.

Try an ice pick.

Everything is available by looking through my eyes.

Did you look at an arc welder, or maybe you have Conjunctivitis?  If the latter then get some mild antiseptic eyedrops from the pharmacy.

Wash it out with water. Tilt your head to the side and run the tap, holding your eye underneath. Hold it open for 10 seconds, and blink 10 times. Repeat if necessary.

Keep splashing it with water, maybe even run it through the shower. Then blow your nose several times. Sometimes I pull my top eyelid over my bottom if its not so bad

• Murzy

rinse with cool water