Hey people I word in far from urban area where there is no electricity.?

What we call that circular saw which works on its own built in generator, I mean it doesnt need a power outlet since i am in woods so i dont have electricity

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

\I hope someone invents it for you soonest

• R K
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it's a battery operated saw.

• 4 weeks ago

I do a lot of handyman stuff and have an extensive collection of power and hand tools. I have never heard of a circular saw (table or hand circular saw?) with it's own built in generator. If you need power tool and have no power you just need a generator and then you can use all the power tools you like. That does, however, require you to keep a fair amount of gasoline around which can be a fire hazard so I would suggest getting some steel, 5 gal. Jerry cans.

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe you're looking for a cut-off saw? https://amzn.to/2O1B8a2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Henry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Rubbish. If that was true, you wouldn't be able to post a question on Yahoo Answers.

• 4 weeks ago

OK. But this is a question and answer site and you didn't ask or answer a question.

• 4 weeks ago

battery powered saws are readily available at your local hardware or home improvement store. 18v and 20v batteries are common for this, and i've seen other voltages. Of course, these batteries have to be recharged from a 110v source

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

So? What is your question?

• C
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Essentially you want a generator with an alternator.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.