Hey people I word in far from urban area where there is no electricity.?

What we call that circular saw which works on its own built in generator, I mean it doesnt need a power outlet since i am in woods so i dont have electricity

\I hope someone invents it for you soonest

• R K

it's a battery operated saw.

I do a lot of handyman stuff and have an extensive collection of power and hand tools. I have never heard of a circular saw (table or hand circular saw?) with it's own built in generator. If you need power tool and have no power you just need a generator and then you can use all the power tools you like. That does, however, require you to keep a fair amount of gasoline around which can be a fire hazard so I would suggest getting some steel, 5 gal. Jerry cans.

Maybe you're looking for a cut-off saw? https://amzn.to/2O1B8a2

• Henry

Rubbish. If that was true, you wouldn't be able to post a question on Yahoo Answers.

OK. But this is a question and answer site and you didn't ask or answer a question.

battery powered saws are readily available at your local hardware or home improvement store. 18v and 20v batteries are common for this, and i've seen other voltages. Of course, these batteries have to be recharged from a 110v source

• oikoσ

So? What is your question?

• C
      4 weeks agoReport

Essentially you want a generator with an alternator.