how would i transfer the google chrome extension ''session buddy'' over to windows 10 from windows 7?

i still have a windows 7 desktop computer which i got in september 2015, i don't want to leave it as i love the operating system, it's perfect for me...but when microsoft stop supporting win 7 in january, i plan to have windows 10 installed on another hard drive in the same computer, so i have dual operating systems.

but if i can get that done and i start to use windows 10, knowing nothing about it...one thing i wondered was; ive been using google chrome since i got this win 7 computer and ive been using a handy extension called ''session buddy''....which saves all your browsing sessions and websites you've visited...its a crucial extension to have really...and because i've been using it years, i have hundreds of browsing sessions and websites saved in it.........so i wondered if i start to use windows 10, how would i transfer session buddy over to google chrome on the new windows 10 operating system?

does anyone know what i mean or know how i would do that?

Update:

really? i never knew it added your extensions too.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

"Signing in" to Chrome on a new computer would synchronize your extensions, passwords, etc...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.