Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

My daughter is rebellious, help?

For the past three months or so, I've noticed my daughter starting to rebel. It all started when she said she wanted to be a scientist when she grows up. I just thought it was a phase and told her that women aren't smart enough to do science, and it's a men's job, which is why women are in the kitchen.

But after that, she's continued rebelling. A week after that, she was wearing skinny jeans instead of the house dress I bought her. I grounded her for a couple of days for that one. When her grounding was over, she brought home a laptop from school, claiming that the teachers gave them to the students. I do not allow any sort of internet access in my home, because she may look up potentially indecent content and use social media.

Yesterday was the last straw. I caught her watching a TV show I never approved for her (it was some cartoon about women that fuse together). That filth appears supportive of LGBT lifestyles, so that one was immediately banned in our household. How do I punish her?

You are so stupid it's disgusting. And this is one heck of a BS TROLL story. Can't you find something more original?

Why would you punish her without telling her how life is.Take her out to eat some ice cream and talk to her,ask her to forgive you if you have hurt her.nowadays woman can work in any field they want to.Encourage her ,if it's meant for her to be in the science section then let it be.

There's a lot of misunderstand between you.Have some patience with her.

Ok first of all if this is real ( which I doubt by the way) then it's no wonder your daughter is so rebellious. You don't need to be a man to become a scientist, women can be just as smart. Also if she wants to wear skinny jeans then of course I'd allow it, after all It's not like she came home dressed up like a prostitute. Also there's nothing wrong with supporting LGBT lifestyles and it's actually good that she's not homophobic like you. Also if you're afraid of her looking up things that are inappropriate on the computer, try having these websites blocked on the computer so that she doesn't come across anything inappropriate.

Troll harder

Troll smarter

Take pride in your work.

It's obviously a troll post which we all should report.

Just another case of Epic Troll Fail. Not only is this story ridiculous, but you are pretty lame at spelling and grammar as well. If this were at all a real situation, you would be labeled as the most pathetic, a$$ backward excuse for a parent.

i dont think shes doing anything bad

It's a men's job? Did you go to school?

i wouldnt punish her, i dont think shes doing anything that bad

Trolling, trolling, trolling.