How do I prevent opening of gay bar?

There’s a gay bar opening soon near me. I don’t want gays in my area. They’re nothing but trouble. Particularly when they’ve been drinking. I don’t want to walk down the street and see them f#cking in front of me. How do I get them not to open the bar?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Admit it you're in denial of your homosexuality. You are an Internalized Homophobic.

• 1 month ago

Dress up in lots of black leather and chains, studded belts and a cap, then hang around the bar with a baseball bat, try & look tough and intimidating, bring some mates with you. That might have an effect on them, they might change their minds, show them who the daddy is.

• 1 month ago

Lita has best answer. I would also add to go ahead and come out of the closet.

• Lita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You don't. You grow up and cease trolling.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Move and sell your house for whatever you can get to someone who would like to live near a gay bar.

• 1 month ago

Education.

You clearly have no idea and so need to educate your self on the ins and outs of running such an establishment.

• Dj2541
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The Ins  and  Outs...........thats  very  funny

• abcdef
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Move.  Russia or Saudi Arabia might be good for you. And take Elisabeth with you.

• abcdef
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

5 thumbs up - seems like a lot of people want to send Elisabeth away - anywhere might do.

• 1 month ago

You could burn it down.

And make sure Stephen (abcdef) is inside.

• 1 month ago

You can’t win if those are your reasons.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Still struggling with your 'urges' I see.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.