How do I prevent opening of gay bar?

There’s a gay bar opening soon near me. I don’t want gays in my area. They’re nothing but trouble. Particularly when they’ve been drinking. I don’t want to walk down the street and see them f#cking in front of me. How do I get them not to open the bar?

Admit it you're in denial of your homosexuality. You are an Internalized Homophobic.

Dress up in lots of black leather and chains, studded belts and a cap, then hang around the bar with a baseball bat, try & look tough and intimidating, bring some mates with you. That might have an effect on them, they might change their minds, show them who the daddy is.

Lita has best answer. I would also add to go ahead and come out of the closet.

• Lita

You don't. You grow up and cease trolling.

Move and sell your house for whatever you can get to someone who would like to live near a gay bar.

Education.

You clearly have no idea and so need to educate your self on the ins and outs of running such an establishment.

• Dj2541
      1 month agoReport

The Ins  and  Outs...........thats  very  funny

• abcdef

Move.  Russia or Saudi Arabia might be good for you. And take Elisabeth with you.

• abcdef
      1 month agoReport

5 thumbs up - seems like a lot of people want to send Elisabeth away - anywhere might do.

You could burn it down.

And make sure Stephen (abcdef) is inside.

You can’t win if those are your reasons.

Still struggling with your 'urges' I see.