Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How do I get girlfriend’s friend to stay quiet?

My girlfriend’s best friend got me drunk and tricked me into sleeping with her. Now she wants to tell my girlfriend about our night together to split us up. I’ve been trying to keep them apart, but I can’t do that forever. How do I get her not to tell my girlfriend. I didn’t even do anything wrong. I didn’t want to sleep with her.

nah buddy you capping, you done messed up. you liked your lil shrimp in her buns 

im gonna tell her ooooooo

• Orla C

Tell your girlfriend exactly what happened. Don't try to pretend it didn't, simply say that this other girl tricked you and manipulated the situation. 

She might still break up with you, but you will at least have been honest, and chances are that the so-called friend will be outed a lot sooner. 

Its a bit late.The damage is done.Her friend is blackmailing you.Get away from both of them.Break up with your girlfriend and walk away from her two faced friend.

"Tricked you"? 

She seduced you. That's different.  You became a willing participant at some point and told yourself "Ah, F*ck it, I'll do it".  Only saving grace you may have is that the girl wants to keep it secret and is honorable. I wouldn't go out of your way to piss her off because then she may tell the girl. But don't let her blackmail you with it either.

Source(s): me
    • Nickname
      1 month agoReport

Since when rape is a seduction technique? When you get other person drunk or high with the intention of sexing them, it’s intentional rape.

The best option here is to sit your girlfriend down and tell her the truth. Explain that what happened, did so because you were drunk and admit that you have messed up but hope to work it out with her as you love her. Keeping secrets like that will eat away at you. She will be hurt but hopefully you two can work it out together!

That's not your girlfriend and nobody is nobody's girlfriend.

• Alan H

Nobody compelled you to drink!

You were not so drunk you could not get an erect ion, so knew to some degree what you were doing.

You may even have got her pregnant 

Sorry, but we pay for our actions.

Deal with that drinking or far worse may well happen 

"i DiDnT wAnT tO sLeEp WiTh HeR" LIKE WHATTTT Drunk or not you shouldnt have done anything learn how to control yourself, let me know how it goes i might accidently sleep with her 😉

It's how we choose to live our life that will determine if we can go forward, or backward.

I think you will be going backwards!

• Alex

Bribe her with money, or beat her to it by telling ur gf yourself or give me one of their contact infos and i can tell her not to tell and people usually listen to me for some reason when i tell them not to do something hahah