Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 4 months ago

Best way to introduce a kitten to my husband after he specifically told me not to bring home a kitten?

😭😅😭

use laughing gas 

• patty

get the cat potty trained for one

Use a shock collar.

say you got a therapy animal because you have prostate cancer!! worked wonders on my husband

• Nathan

There isn't one. You'll probably end up giving that kitten back which is extremely unfair on them - do you even have anything prepared? Have you say up a car area for him to settle into?

Going against your partner is one thing, but when it affects the life of another living being it becomes very unreasonable.

Tell him how cute it is and the benefits of having a cat around the house.

In Chinese food!

• steve

When I was younger my sister rang me as her boyfriends mum bread pedigree boxers and they just had a litter of puppies and one was white so was going to be put down as was worthless as a show dog or sale.

She asked me If I would save it. As she knew I always wanted a dog. I still lived at my parents and they had forbidden me to get a dog.

I said yes and went and collected it once it was old enough then just put it in the house for my parents to find.

Within seconds they had fallen in love with him and he was allowed to stay.

Just do it a puppy or kitten is impossible for anyone to not adore.

• Brian

Its somthing that should be discussed seriously between you both before actually bringing a pet into the home, it may not be so bad as its a cat and they tend to do their own thing, if it was a dog, they require lots of attention for them to have a good quality of life, often i couple the man gets left with the bulk of the walking, 3 times per day, be in sun, hail, wind, rain or snow.Anyone who instigates bring a pet in to the home must be willing to take on 100% of the resposibility too.

Let the kitten do the doing. Trust me. Cats have reformed many a hard headed man.