How is Climate Change affected your life so far? Are you scared like a Democrat, or dismissive like a conservative?

I'm dismissive. I don't believe it's anything more than corrupted science and a political power play.

How is Climate Change affecting your life so far?

Come on, Democrats, this is your chance to virtue signal with all the limited carbon-emissions you advocate when cameras are rolling. What have you done to stop Climate Change?

Backdoor Boys,

Yeah, I get the reasons the hysterics give, but what are you doing to stop it? Nothing?

• 1 week ago

Honestly  I prefer to give a care since it does not affect me only my habits. Anyhow for any denier or dismissive person out there , I ask you what would have happened if we had done nothing about  the OZONE layer.  Add  on  ignorant 7 billion humans that on top of the food chain  then we  mayhave a problem dont we...

• 1 week ago

It has affected my life by having to listen to all this whining about it and wasting time on the news for important stuff.

• 1 week ago

If we look at the last half a million years of climate data we see that there are regular 20,000 year warm spells with high sea levels followed by periods of 80,000 years of low sea levels and incredible cold. Ice sheets into the northern US cold!

We are nearing the end of one of those warm spells. Anything we can do to prolong it is OK with me. If the ice sheets return and the sea level drops again then the world will be in turmoil - particularly the north of the northern hemisphere.

• Kongfucius
      1 week agoReport

Remember the ozone layer? Now add in 7 billion idiots how bad can it get?  

1 week ago

I’m scared for future generations.  Climate change is real.

• 1 week ago

A tick bite (none around when I was a kid) killed my father.

• 1 week ago

It hasn't affected me at all, and likely never will. The alarmists' own temperature increase predictions are something like a degree and a half over the next century. That's far less significant than alarmists imply, and it would actually benefit life overall if true. Besides, the study of the science behind it -- and that's using the word generously -- is hopelessly corrupted. NASA and NOAA have been retroactively altering temperature data records, including data that's decades old.

• 1 week ago

Niether of them. I'm not like the democrats/liberals who believe that the world will end in 10 years if we don't build nothing but solar and wind farms and ban all cars in planes. But I'm not the other side to doesn't believe it exsists. 

Climate change does exsist. Both by natural causes, and human causes. Natural causes we can't really prevent, that would require technology that won't have for possible hundreds of years. Human causes we can fix, but not in the insane ways that the other side things. Having Fussion powerplants is a huge start for energy needs. And could replace more harmfull ways of production such as coal, oil, natural gas, and fission.

• 1 week ago

Mad Liberal/Socialists, in their hunger for power, have convinced hundreds of millions of people around the globe that they can even control the climate of the earth if only they can collect enough taxes.

And, these Liberal/Socialists hold no reservations in the use and the mental abuse of children in achieving their aspirations.

• 1 week ago

I am aware the climate has been changing for a Billion years and as one that works and plays outdoors most of the time I am quite aware of the weather .

I have observed the same patterns repeat themselves over and over . Wet , dry , hot , cold , windy , still . The hottest years I have experienced were in the 70s and the wettest in the late 90s - early 2000 .

When it's hot I sweat , when it's cold I wear a jacket , when there's a drought I turn the sprinklers off .

• 1 week ago

The climate change issue was dreamed up by socialists as a means to take your money and freedom. It's 100% political.