What do you think about Trump using his own charitable donations for self use?

Trump was ordered by a judge that he must pay out $2 million to a non profit charitable, after Trump admitted that he starts charitable drives and uses the money for his own gain. He said be used the money to pay for his candidacy, self portraits and what every else he needed the money for. Trump must pay the money to a charity like cancer or what have you.

This was ordered last year but we are just now hearing about it.

The reason he admitted to it is because in civil court it payback would be 2 mil he denied it, it would go to supreme court and he'd have to pay MUCH more than 2 mil

I love how his criminals acts are seeping out bit by bit.

In other words, he was charging for his work, but that doesn't mean he hasn't given money to charities. He's also famous for being a slow pay to match his donation commitments.

• Ramona
      4 weeks agoReport

No! He robbed people running fake charities to pay for his candidacy 1 charity was for Veterans (u can't get lower than that). U don't get paid for running, you give money. Match his donations (do you know what that means)? He'd have to donate to his own cause to match but he's never put a penny in.

• Lili

What I think is that it's exactly what I'd expect of him.

hahaha WHERE are you when the same question came up about CROOKED HILLARY, Bill and the CROOKED RUSSIAN PAID SPEECHES he got in the CLINTON FOUNDATION who does nothing except help the Clintons Make more money..

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

The "But Hillary" defense of Trump is utterly stale -- and completely ineffective. Hillary is the most investigated woman in US history. No one's EVER found a crime to take to a prosecutor. What is more, she is not president; neither is her husband. Their foundation postdates his presidency.

I think it is consistent of who he is.

• Judith

I'm not surprised.  He is a dishonorable person and is surrounded by business people who are like him because if they weren't like him, they'd have nothing to do with him.

I would actually be surprised to find out that he is honest and has integrity.  Not gonna happen, is it?

• Ann

He hasn't so I don't think anything about it. Maybe if this attempt at impeachment fails--as it will--you can use that nonsense.

• Ramona
      1 month agoReport

Oh Lord! You sound paranoid Ann! Judges exist and so do their judgement. He has to pay back the money he stole

• Sally

And yet his cult followers think all this is fine, even though he cheated veterans.

• Lolly

Trump Chumps paid for breakfasts with him that they never got. But they will defend their leader to the end.

If it wasn’t illegal for presidents, I would say he is a capitalist and globalist.

• Ramona
      1 month agoReport

@judith Ummm... Yes it does! You need money to run for presidency. He got his money by robbing people putting up fake charity drives. Why do people stand up for him by saying so and so does it so it's not so bad that Trump does it, it's asinine! Other people are not our president.

It's very fitting of the man, I couldn't be less surprised