Is it true men are better drivers than women? ?

• 1 week ago
    Best Answer

Men are actually more involved in accidents than women, I'd say it's due to reckless driving. Women are generally more careful when they're driving. Saudi Arabian women proved it when they got their licence!

• 1 week ago

Some of them might be, but this isn't always the case. Take my step-dad, for example. He used to teach driver's ed in high school, but he's a lousy driver.

• Lôn
    1 week ago

Yes....how many women F1 drivers can you name?

Have you seen a woman trying to parallel park? They either go in head first and go over the kerb or finish around a metre away from the kerb.

• 1 week ago

not lately..... women tend not to worry about their shortness of something missing in their pants= no weener = Big Truck with loud exhaust running Grandma over on the sidewalk.

• 1 week ago

Men and women have just as many accidents although women have less severe accidents so that's why they can get cheaper insurance sometimes however, have you ever seen a woman reversing into a parking space? In out in out in out in out.

• 1 week ago

My husband thinks he is a better driver and more emotionally stable than I am. His name is Tom, and you should punch him in the face if you ever see him run a red light.