Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 month ago

Have you ever gone to dine at a restaurant, only to find out that the kitchen is all out of food?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I've never had that happen. I have been when they sold out of a specific item.

• In
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I went to the drive-thru at the Bojangles up the street and order the 2 breast meal and was told they were out.

• denise
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, but they've been out of the 'specials'.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Once at a buffet I went later in the day an hour before closing time and normally there is alot of people there still but there was a huge dinner rush and there was 3 or 4 tables there besides us and the buffet was skimpy in parts of it and some hot plates never got replaced and it really was a waste of money. It was just a chance thing though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No I have not had this happen and I also don't know anyone that had this happen to them, I have had it happen where they were sold out of one specific item that was listed on their menu.

• 1 month ago

Yes,it is beginning,for all to side troubles,that are existing in houses or out side,there is no god to punish restaurants,so they wisely,if we are laughing yes in this moment,closed by their owners.

• 1 month ago

No but did wait over 30 minutes for my food at a Chinese restaurant, on bill I wrote hire Mexicans to work the kitchen. 

• Lee
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, but I went to New Zealand, Greymouth  to be  precise where the restaurant couldn’t make me lunch because at midday the chef goes on a lunch break....

• 1 month ago

Not all but they can have so many things missing it's annoying. They usually have small print saying "subject to availability" so nobody can say false advertising.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.