Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

I make $40 an hour. Am I rich?

• 1 week ago

Yes...................

• 1 week ago

You are richer than I am

1 week ago

Not necessarily. You may only work a few hours a week and you may be up to your eye brows in debt (e.g. student loans) and/or you may have to pay $3,000 a month in rent.

• Piero
    1 week ago

no..............

• Henry
    1 week ago

Depends on the expenses!

• BOOM
    1 week ago

That depends on where you live. In the Philippines that's really good money. In New York or Paris, not so much.

• 1 week ago

Depends on where you live. 

Cost of living is a significant factor

• 1 week ago

I take home about $8000 a month.  That's about $46 an hour.  And I'm far from rich.

• Rick B
    1 week ago

No. That is about $83,000 a year. To be "rich" I would look for someone to make over $250,000 a year. Really, rich is more about what you have, than what you earn. IF you live below your means and save up a great deal, you might be rich. How much do you have saved? What is your net worth?

• 1 week ago

That depends on how many hours you have worked, how much you’ve spent and your definition of rich... my feeling is no. You are a low income earner.