Has welfare crippled minority communities beyond repair?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago
    Best Answer

I wouldn't say anyone is beyond repair, but certainly there is nothing more demoralizing to a community that to think that you are not contributing to society at all. 

It starts as just being demoralized, but it goes to the far worse , ..., entitlement. Entitlement is far harder to break and far more insidious. 

Entitlement is not as bad psychologically as feeling you are not contributing, but it causes complacency, which is harder to break out of. 

If you ever wonder why in the 1930's when Jim Crow Dixiecrats were killing black people, the black people in general, vote for dixiecrats, this is your answer.  

The people feeding you so much that you become 600 pounds is your friend or not? 

• Raisin Caine
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

Thanks Henry, but everyone interested in the raisin has tried to take a bite and .... well being a raisin, I am shy about people who just say they want to lick. Everyone wants to bite on raisins.

• 1 week ago

No.

Feeding wealthy elitists has.

• Guardian
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

The rich get away scot free. The working class pays for welfare AND immigration benefits.

• 1 week ago

no more than racism did

• David
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Not necessarily.  There is always hope for minorities.  As long as they remain virgins until marriage...and don't get married until they get jobs...they'll succeed in building normal families.  Unfortunately, Democrats hate individuality, and will do everything they can to force minorities to remain dependent on hand-outs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxiIMzV1HM4

Youtube thumbnail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

No, Trump as president is FINALLY helping the minority communities. Unlike like the liberals that only use them at election time.

• Henry
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

No it has not crippled them beyond repair nor at all. It has helped them.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

No abortions have!

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

what we call crippled communities is just part of non White culture.

• 1 week ago

Or maybe the police could find out where in Minnesota you live and charge you with harassment and force you off this site for good. I know where you use to work. If it is you. Leave me alone. I will have someone find you through your work records. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.