Is it bad to heckle a pilot?

My husband is a damn idiot and lost a bet with his fantasy football buddies. As a punishment for his loss, he’s now supposed to buy a plane ticket and heckle the damn hell out of the pilot while he’s landing. Specifically, he’s gotta boo him when he doesn’t land fast enough and keep screaming “HEY PILOT, EITHER **** OR GET OFF THE POT!!!” And pretend he’s doing a favor for all the passengers. Can he get beaten up for this? I’m worried about his *** getting beat.

Favorite Answer

Imagine being such a paranoid freak that you treat any slightly unusual question as obvious troll spam. Those two other anonymous answers need to shove off, they're what's wrong with this site these days.

Anyway, to answer the question, I would really recommend that you convince him not to go through with it. It won't get him beat up, but it'll make him unpopular, and he might get in trouble with the airline. 

• Katie J.4 weeks agoReport

Thank you! These retards can **** the hell right off!!

HEY PILOT EITHER SHT OR GET OFF THE POT!!!

Assuming this is not a troll question....

He could be restrained by airline staff ....and if that happens then he's going to get arrested after landing.  And that means a criminal record and a fine.

He would also almost certainly be verbally abused by other passengers. There is very little tolerance for anti social and aggressive behaviour on planes these days.

Persuade him not to do it.

• zipper

Down right stupid idea, it could lead to a plane crash and kill everyone. May be that is what his A__ hole buddies want.

No commercial flight will permit a passenger contact with the pilot during the flight. Can he be beaten up? Perhaps, by the passengers. More probably will be the arrest upon landing. His actions as you describe would impact the safety of the flight, not just being a general nuisance.

• Joe

You need a better imagination.  This fable is pathetic.

Bothering any of the flight crew will get the plane diverted and you arrested and you will also be the most unpopular person on the plane and probably get your mug on the six o clock news around the nation if not world. Don't be an idiot.

• Katie J.4 weeks agoReport

Conservative, you certified retard, I stated it concisely 

• arther

I was once pissed on a small plane and screamed we're all going to die as the plane fell 50 feet due bad weather I thought it was funny some of the other passengers didn't they beat the crap out of me.

If this is true which l think is unlikely he will end up in jail.

• Katie J.4 weeks agoReport

If you are retarded which I think is likely then your answer is useless

dont feed the troll.

awww, the troll is raging that people aren't falling for it and using its multiple accounts to TD us who called it out. awwww poor little baby

• Katie J.4 weeks agoReport

Don’t feed the retard. aww, the retard is raging that people aren’t falling for his retarded *** comments.  Aww poor little baby

He won't get beaten up, but if there is an air marshall on the plane he will most likely be arrested. Your husband and his buddies are morons in case you didn't know!