me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Trump has been invited to Russia to celebrate the communist holiday of May Day? He says he is considering it? What say you?

Should Trump go to Russia to celebrate communism?

Update:

Or, it could be that in May the Russians want Trump to come there for them to layout the game plan on how they will help Trump win reelection, and maybe drop some research they have on all key Republicans and all Democrats to make sure Trump has enough dirt on everyone to blackmail enough people to reduce opposition and the Russians will tell him about the timing of the various migrant caravans that will be headed to the southern border also....

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Flower
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

May Day celebrates workers, not Communism. I dont believe you about the invitation. It makes no sense in view of the hostility toward Russia from the U.S. You are probably a Democratic agitator.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Go, don't go........................who cares?

• Piero
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Why not. He's certainly one of them.

• BOOM
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

Trump should go to Russia and stay there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Conservatives are correct, of course, in viewing communism as a serious danger, an evil which should be opposed. But — and this is the essence of the matter — conservatives oppose communism for the wrong reasons. They see it, first and foremost, as a threat to free enterprise: a threat to their bank accounts. What they really hate about communism is that it is collectivist (i.e., that it subordinates the welfare of the individual to the welfare of the community — at least, in theory) and that it is statist (i.e., that it vests ultimate authority in a highly centralized party-government apparatus instead of in more-or-less autonomous local governments).

But if collectivism and statism were the only aspects of communism we had to worry about, I, for one, would welcome it with open arms, as an infinitely superior alternative to the Jew-ridden, minority-coddling, culture-defiling, soul-stifling, filth-wallowing, corruption-breeding, decadence-producing, race-destroying monstrosity of a System which now squats so unwholesomely in the power centers of our nation (and which, of course, is also collectivist and statist, in the worst sense of the words, even if not so forthrightly as the Kremlin).

No, the real evils of communism are that it, like capitalism, is alien to us in origin and essence; and it, also like capitalism, is racially destructive. The doctrine of communism was born in the alien mind of Karl Marx (ne Levi); and it, as a doctrine which interprets history and all social phenomena solely in economic terms, predicates the primacy of gold over blood.

It is true that a perceptive minority of conservatives has awakened to the fact that big capitalism, private monopoly capitalism, is by no means antithetical to communism (state capitalism). They have finally reached a vague understanding, after years of observing the backslapping camaraderie between Western capitalists, like the Rockefellers, and the masters of the Kremlin, that the fundamental values of the two systems have certain similarities — that they are merely variations on the same economic materialist theme.

• 1 week ago

What are you talking about? First of all, Russia is not communist anymore.

"On December 25, 1991, the Soviet hammer and sickle flag lowered for the last time over the Kremlin, thereafter replaced by the Russian tricolor. Earlier in the day, Mikhail Gorbachev resigned his post as president of the Soviet Union, leaving Boris Yeltsin as president of the newly independent Russian state."

Secondly, why would Trump go to Russia to 'celebrate communism'?

I think you're confusing Trump with Bernie and Pocahontas.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Trump and all his adult kids should attend their master's little party in Moscow.  While Trump is there, he'll be begging Putin for asylum.  Guaranteed.  Let's hope Putin shows him the same sympathetic, warm "welcome" Trump is showing asylum seekers on our southern border.

• 1 week ago

ya there are ally

• 1 week ago

Pe-pe- perhaps he has some golden memories of his last visit to Moscow? 

Source(s): Sorry I stu-stu-stutter
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Sure his fans will even forgive him for bending over to kiss Putin's bare *ss publicly!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.