Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Is Trump lonely? He doesn't seem to have any friends.?

He keeps saying that he doesn't know people. So much so that I don't think he knows anyone. I feel bad for the guy.

• Piero
    1 week ago

He seems to have a lot of close friend and associates in Russia.

1 week ago

Imagine having such an irrational hard-on for hating on a human being that you convince yourself that statements like "the president of America doesn't know anyone" are the least bit rational (and that statements like "um a president obviously wouldn't be a Billy-No-Mates" are right-wing). The mental gymnastics that you must be doing to justify this crap to yourselves must be gold-medal worthy.

• 1 week ago

The inability to recognise familiar faces is a symptom of alzhiemers.

Donny seems to be getting worse. 

• 1 week ago

Trump has more and more friends as time goes on. President Trump launches "Black Voices for Trump" coalition | USA TODAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPXLVMbxIMU

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • humpty
    1 week ago

Have you ever met him socially? He is really a self absorbed person who is only interested in conversations about himself.

• 1 week ago

People used to think mountain lions were loners and never social. And we've since learned this is totally not the case. So maybe you just don't know things.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/10/pu...

1 week ago

Yes, the multi-billionaire President of the United States is a lonely person who doesn't know many people. Of course. That is in no way the most ridiculous, far-reaching insult I have ever heard.

Source(s): Is this the pathetic new level the dems are sinking to in their game of "meme the bad orange man"?
    1 week ago

He is Shrek! ~Aizen

1 week ago

When you're a billionaire, celebrity, and president of the US, millions upon millions of people want to be your friend!

• 1 week ago

I think all billionaires are lonely. It comforts me every month when I pay my bills.