What should I do if my job doesn’t do direct deposit should I go to bank for direct diposit for my job?

I work at Wendy’s in three days and 4 hours on Thursday Friday and Sunday but my job doesn’t do direct deposit I only get cheques and get paid $13.50 per hour.

Update:

I have chase bank and they do direct deposit.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

If your job doesn't do direct deposit, you either cash your check or deposit it yourself in your account. Only your employer can do the direct deposit. If they don't, you don't have it.

• J.S.
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Visit your bank to deposit your paycheck.  

• Eva
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You deposit the check at the bank. You can't get direct deposit if your employer doesn't do it.

• 4 weeks ago

If your employer doesn't offer direct deposit, NO ONE else can make them. EVERY bank accepts direct deposit, but they can't force your employer to do direct deposits.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

What is it about "job doesn't do direct deposit" that you don't understand?

• 4 weeks ago

Go to the bank and deposit your check at the ATM.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Take your check to the bank immediately after you receive it and deposit it yourself.

• 4 weeks ago

you take the cheque to the bank and deposit it yourself

• 4 weeks ago

Where you work? I used to get paid 9.75 at wendys. But the apps usually have mobile banking.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

if you have a smart phone most modern bank apps you can scan your paycheck and deposit it that way.  otherwise go to your bank and ask for deposit slips, and just stop by on the way home when you get your pay check the old fashion way.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.